25th Week in Ordinary Time

Calendar of Saints
25.9.24 St. Ceolfrid
26.9.24 St. Cosmas and Damian
Ora Pro Nobis

This week's calendar is taken from CatholicSaints.Info


***

"They came to Capernaum, and when he was in the house [Jesus] asked them, ‘What were you arguing about on the road?’ They said nothing because they had been arguing which of them was the greatest. So he sat down, called the Twelve to him and said, ‘If anyone wants to be first, he must make himself last of all and servant of all.’ 

He then took a little child, set him in front of them, put his arms round him, and said to them, ‘Anyone who welcomes one of these little children in my name, welcomes me; and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not me but the one who sent me.’"


Read Scripture at Universalis

***

Bl. Anton Martin Slomsek
pray for us

image

***

holiness and weight loss


Pope Adrian IV